Monday, November 10, 2008

Part 3- Healing Wounds.

I'm not much in a writing mood tonight, but I'm forcing myself to before a long slumber on Veteran's day tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. Had a busy Sunday. It was a grand musical bonanza yesterday after church. I spent most of the afternoon loading songs back on to my computer with the new hard drive, then went off with Sligh back to Gainesville. Ripped the skin off my toe right before I left, but that's what I get for trying to play soccer and basketball at the same time. One raucous indoor soccer game later and it was time for bed, but I seem to have forgotten about that, as I was still installing programs, and Ben was back from Vandy, so there was much to be discussed. A night of strange dreams followed, but I attest that to the fact that I ate only kettle corn for dinner. The computer is almost back up again, and the toe will be better soon. Wounds heal.

No comments: